COVID-19 Information and Updates
Dear FASTrack students,
FASTrack is here to offer you the support and resources within FASTrack and the University. Our department is your additional resource center for all things, including academic advising, course registration, and mentoring. Please contact us with any of your questions and concerns.
Here are ways in which we can assist you:
- Advising will be online during the Spring 2020 semester. To schedule your online appointment with your FASTrack advisor, click here.
- Meeting with your Academic Mentor will take place online during Spring 2020. To schedule your online appointment, click here.
- Our email firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to contact us. Our staff is available and ready to answer emails sent to this address.
- Please check our website https://fastrack.olemiss.edu/ for additional resources, contact information, online forms, and graduation information.
- Please contact your academic advisor regarding any challenges you have related to holds (bursar, library, Dean’s hold, etc.).
University Links and Resources:
University Updates: https://coronavirus.olemiss.edu/.
Provost Updates: https://provost.olemiss.edu/covid-19update/
College of Liberal Arts Updates: https://libarts.olemiss.edu/covid-19/
We ask that you continually monitor your Ole Miss email and your course webpages for details.